Meeting: Monday, 20th May, 2019 7.00 pm - Council
19. Appointment of Independent Persons for the Standards Committee
Meeting: Tuesday, 11th June, 2019 6.30 pm - Concurrent Meeting of the Prosperous Communities and Corporate Policy and Resources Committees
5a Development Partner, Growth Programme & Funding Strategy
- Councillor David Cotton - Personal - Councillor David Cotton declared an interest in item 4, Development Partner, Growth Programme and Funding Strategy as his partner worked at one of the parties involved in negotiations and could stand to benefit from those negotiations.
Following his statement he left the Chamber and took no part in the debate or the vote.
Meeting: Wednesday, 26th June, 2019 6.30 pm - Planning Committee
4. Declarations of Interest
- Councillor David Cotton - Non Pecuniary - Cllr David Cotton declared that he was Ward Member for the application detailed in agenda item 6a (139024) and would step down as a Member of Committee for the duration of that item.
- Councillor David Cotton - Personal - Cllr David Cotton also declared for all Committee Members that as the applicant in agenda item 6b (139436) was a Member of Council, he was known to all Committee Members.
Meeting: Thursday, 12th September, 2019 6.30 pm - Regulatory Committee
3. Declarations of Interest
- Councillor David Cotton - Non Pecuniary - Councillor D. Cotton declared a non-pecuniary personal interest in that he occasionally conducted burials in Gainsborough.
Meeting: Thursday, 13th February, 2020 6.30 pm - Corporate Policy and Resources Committee
6g Budget and Treasury Monitoring Period 3 2019/20
- Councillor David Cotton - Personal - Councillor David Cotton declared an interest in item 86 as the crematorium was included and this would impact on Cllr Cotton’s job with the Church; however this was a personal interest as he wasn’t benefitting in his capacity as a Councillor.