The Statistics shown here relate only to formal District Council meetings attended by a Member during the date range selected. Part of a Member's role includes their attendance at a range of other Council related meetings and events, appointments to Outside Body organisations together with other local representation in their Ward and the District. This can also involve holding surgeries and dealing with enquiries in their Ward. Some Members also serve as Parish Councillors attending Parish Council meetings.
Therefore, the list below is not a definitive representation of the meetings or workload of West Lindsey District Councillors.
Attendance statistics for Councillor Stuart Kinch
|Total expected attendances:||0
|Present as expected:
|Absent (incl. apologies):||0
Explanation of the statistics counts
- Total expected attendances
- The number of meetings that the councillor was expected to attend, whether in person or virtually, in their capacity as member of that committee. This only includes meetings for which the actual attendance status is known.
- Present as expected
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended in their capacity as member of that committee.
- Present, virtual
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended virtually in their capacity as member of that committee.
- Present, as substitute, virtual
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended virtually in place of a committee member who could not attend.
- In attendance, virtual
- The number of meetings that the councillor attended virtually in a capacity other than committee member, for example a voluntary attendance out of personal interest for a topic being discussed.
- Absent (incl. apologies)
- Meetings not attended, where the councillor is a member of the committee, including apologies submitted.
- This information is not included in the summary statistics above.
Other meeting statistics options
No meeting attendances recorded.